The MiFi® 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot Available on the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Network Beginning April 18
The MiFi 4510L allows businesses and consumers to create a personal Wi-Fi cloud capable of sharing the high-speed Internet connectivity of the
- 4G LTE — customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- Backward compatible with the
Verizon Wireless3G network
- Simple one-touch connectivity
- Intuitive eInk® display with status indicators
- Security: WEP/WPA/WPA2 and VPN pass-through support
- Supports Windows, Macintosh and Linux operating systems
- Advanced integrated antenna technology
- Battery: up to 5 hours usage
- Wi Fi connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
- Dimensions: 3.74"(H) x 2.36"(W) x 0.53"(D)
Pricing and availability:
- The 4G LTE MiFi 4510L is available today online at www.verizonwireless.com and will be in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on
April 21for $99.99after a $50mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a 4G Mobile Broadband plan.
- 4G LTE Mobile Broadband plans begin at
$50monthly access for 5GB. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted. Data usage can be tracked by logging on to My Verizononline at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon.
For more information on the MiFi 4510L 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot or other
About Novatel Wireless
Novatel Wireless, Inc. is a leader in the design and development of intelligent wireless solutions based on 2G, 3G and 4G technologies providing wireless connectivity. The Company delivers specialized wireless solutions to carriers, distributors, retailers, OEMs and vertical markets worldwide. Novatel Wireless' Intelligent Mobile Hotspot products, software, USB modems, embedded modules and smart M2M modules provide innovative anywhere, anytime communications solutions for consumers and enterprises. Headquartered in
(C) 2011 Novatel Wireless, Inc. All rights reserved. The Novatel Wireless name and logo and MiFi are trademarks of Novatel Wireless, Inc. Other Company, product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
News Provided by Acquire Media