Board of Directors
- Dan MondorChairman of the Board and CEO
Dan Mondor was appointed CEO of Inseego Corp. in June 2017 and named Inseego’s Chairman and CEO in August 2018. Mr. Mondor has over 35 years of telecommunications and media technology experience with global Fortune 500 and privately held corporations. Mr. Mondor has received numerous industry awards for innovation and market impact and was named by ExecRank as a top Micro-Cap CEO for driving shareholder value.
Prior to joining Inseego, Mr. Mondor provided corporate strategy and M&A advisory services through his private consulting firm. Previously he was President and CEO of Spectralink Corporation, a private-equity owned global company that designs and manufactures mobile-workforce products for global enterprises, including Android powered WiFi smartphones. Mr. Mondor was President and CEO of Concurrent Corporation (Nasdaq: CCUR), a global company that designs and manufactures IP video delivery and real-time Linux software solutions for global service providers, military, aerospace, automotive and financial service industries. Previously, Mr. Mondor was President of Mitel Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Mitel Networks Corporation (Nasdaq: MITL), a global company that designs and manufactures business communications systems and mobile communications technology to serve the enterprise and wireless carrier markets. Prior to that, he held positions of increasing responsibility in general management, marketing, and sales during his 16 year career with Nortel Networks (NYSE: NT). At Nortel, Mr. Mondor was Vice President of Global Marketing of the Optical Internet business during a period of hyper-growth to become a $10B dominant market share leader. Mr. Mondor also served as VP and General Manager of several Nortel business units that designed and manufactured products for the global enterprise and service provider markets.
Mr. Mondor holds a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Ottawa, a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Manitoba, and executive education from the Cornell Graduate School of Management and Duke Fuqua School of Business.Chairman of the Board
- Dan Mondor
- James B. AveryJames B. Avery joined Tavistock Group in 2014 and is currently a Senior Managing Director. Prior to Tavistock, from 2003 to 2014, Mr. Avery was a Managing Director and Co-Founder of GCA Savvian, a boutique investment bank, in addition to holding the position of Representative Director for GCA Corporation, GCA Savvian’s parent company publicly traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Prior to GCA Savvian, Mr. Avery spent 10 years at Morgan Stanley, working in the New York and Silicon Valley offices where he advised clients across a number of industries on strategic, merger & acquisition and capital market transactions. Mr. Avery has also held roles at Edward M. Greenberg Associates, Burson- Marsteller, Westdeutsche Landesbank, and Republic National Bank of New York. Mr. Avery is currently a member of the board of directors of Boxer Capital. Mr. Avery received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Miami University.Independent Director
- Christopher HarlandChristopher Harland is a Partner in the Strategic Advisory Group at PJT Partners, based in New York, NY. Prior to joining PJT Partners, Mr. Harland spent 32 years at Morgan Stanley. From 2008 to March 2015, Mr. Harland served as Chairman and Regional Head of Morgan Stanley Latin America and was also a member of the Management Committee and International Operating Committee. Under his leadership, Morgan Stanley significantly expanded the scope of its operations in Brazil and Mexico and opened new offices in Peru, Colombia and Chile. Before assuming responsibility for Latin America, Mr. Harland was Global Head of the Media and Communications Investment Banking Group from 1996 to 2007. In this capacity he advised many leading media and communications companies on a variety of acquisitions, divestitures and corporate financings. He is a trustee of the New York Studio School, a director of Round Hill Developments and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Mr. Harland graduated magna cum laude from Harvard College, attended Oxford University and received an MBA from Harvard Business School where he was a George F. Baker Scholar.
- Christopher LytleChristopher Lytle was appointed to the Board in October 2020. He is a proven leader with extensive experience providing strategic vision to SaaS-based businesses and investing in technology companies. He has been serving in a consulting capacity as Inseego’s Head of Government Affairs since April 2020 and has been providing strategic consulting services to the Company since 2018. Mr. Lytle previously served as the Company’s Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President of Enterprise SaaS Solutions from August 2017 to October 2018. Prior to joining Inseego, Mr. Lytle was President of Cavulus, a privately-held SaaS-based technology provider in the healthcare industry. Before joining Cavulus, Mr. Lytle was a Managing Director at Morgan Stanley and previously was Lead Portfolio Manager of RCL Capital, a hedge fund focused on small and mid-cap telecom and wireless technology businesses. He also recently became Chairman of Prolifiq, a leading cloud-native provider of sales- enablement applications to Salesforce customers. Mr. Lytle holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Lafayette College.
- Brian P. MillerBrian Miller is currently the Chief Investment Officer of North Sound Partners, a family office based in Greenwich, Connecticut. Through North Sound Associates, the partnership invests in alternative investment strategies which can include hedge funds, private equity, and venture capital funds. Brian also serves as General Partner of North Sound Ventures, which invests directly in early stage growth companies. Prior to founding the North Sound group of companies, Brian spent 21 years at Elliott Associates, a $35 Billion AUM hedge fund based in New York. When Brian retired from Elliott in July 2012 he was one of four equity partners and held the title of Chief Trading Officer. He was a member of Elliott’s Management Committee and also served on the Valuation Committee and Risk Committee. Brian’s responsibilities encompassed all of global trading, including structured products, commodities, fixed-income arbitrage and portfolio protection strategies. Prior to starting with Elliott in August 1991, Brian was a Vice President at Yamaichi International where he specialized in arbitrage strategies. Brian received a B.Sc. in Economics from the University at Albany in 1988. Mr. Miller is a Chartered Financial Analyst and received his C.F.A. designation in 1992. Brian served on the Board of the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research in NYC and also served on the board of Avatex Corporation, a publicly listed company.Independent Director
- Jeffrey Tuder
Mr. Tuder, age 45, was appointed to the Board in June 2017. Mr. Tuder is a Partner of Ambina Partners, a private investment firm that makes private equity and credit investments, and is the Founder and Managing Member of Tremson Capital Management, LLC (“Tremson”), a private investment firm focused on identifying and investing in securities of undervalued publicly-traded companies. Prior to founding Tremson, he held positions at SEC-registered investment advisors that primarily invest in undervalued securities of publicly traded companies, including serving as the Director of Research for KSA Capital Management, LLC from 2012 until 2015 and as a Senior Analyst at JHL Capital Group, LLC during 2011. From 2007 until 2010, Mr. Tuder was a Managing Director of CapitalSource Finance, LLC, a publicly-traded commercial finance company, where he analyzed and underwrote special situation credit investments in the leveraged loan and securitized bond markets. From 2005 until 2007, Mr. Tuder was a member of the investment team at Fortress Investment Group, LLC (“Fortress”), where he analyzed, underwrote and managed private equity investments for several of Fortress’s private equity investment vehicles. Mr. Tuder began his career in various investment capacities at Nassau Capital, a privately-held investment firm that managed the private portion of Princeton University’s endowment and ABS Capital Partners, a private equity firm affiliated with Alex Brown & Sons. Mr. Tuder served on the board of directors of MRV Communications, Inc. (MRVC) until August 2017, where he also served as Chairman of the audit committee prior to its sale to Adva Optical Networking. Mr. Tuder also serves as a director of a number of privately held companies. Mr. Tuder received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Yale University. Mr. Tuder’s private equity and hedge fund investment experience, his expertise in evaluating both public and private investment opportunities across numerous industries, and his ability to think creatively in considering ways to maximize long-term shareholder value provide a valuable background for him to serve as a member of our Board, as Chair of our Audit Committee, Chair of our Compensation Committee, and member of the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee.Independent Director