Inseego Wavemaker™ PRO 5G Outdoor CPE FW2000e Certified for Use in North America and Europe
New 5G/LTE outdoor CPE delivers high-speed broadband for global consumer, enterprise and SMB markets
- Best-in-class 5G and LTE RF performance, even at the edge of cellular networks
- Reliable and resilient 5G/LTE fixed wireless access for enterprise and SMB locations
- High-speed home internet access for rural and suburban customers
- Easy deployment and device management with integrated SaaS solutions
- Global sub-6 GHZ band support, including CBRS and C-band
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210325005307/en/
(C)2021. Inseego Corp. All rights reserved. Inseego Wavemaker PRO fixed wireless outdoor CPE residential (Graphic: Business Wire)
Purpose-built with high-gain antennas that maximize signal strength, the FW2000e extends the reach of cellular networks, providing fixed wireless access (FWA) for enterprise, SMB and residential users in urban, suburban or rural locations. Inseego Connect™ cloud softwarei makes it easy for operators and businesses to remotely configure and manage any number of FW2000e CPEs deployed across their networks.
“With the FW2000e, mobile operators can deliver a compelling wireless alternative for consumer and business end users who are underserved by wireline networks,” said
Bringing 5G to underserved communities
According to the
Using mid-band and low-band (sub-6 GHz) spectrum, wireless service providers can now bring high-speed 5G broadband access to these customers with speeds that can outperform typical wired connections. This also makes 5G fixed wireless access a compelling alternative for rural and suburban “cord cutters” who want to consolidate their internet and mobile services, all from one provider.
Of course, the digital divide is not just a
Connecting enterprise offices, private networks and industrial IoT
5G/LTE private networks and industrial IoT networks will grow rapidly in the next five years, covering corporate campuses, college campuses, smart cities, energy facilities, warehouses, banks, retailers, factories, entertainment venues and other locations. The FW2000e provides fast, reliable, secure broadband connectivity for public, private and hybrid networks in all these places, with software that makes it easy to deploy and remotely manage one or many endpoints. The FW2000e has been approved by the
Best-in-class 5G FWA performance
- Unsurpassed antenna gain for greater range and higher throughput at any distance — With a sophisticated antenna array and 4x4 MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology, the FW2000e delivers up to 14 dBi gain for a stronger signal even at the edge of cellular networks — and higher throughput at any distance. With multi-gigabit peakii speeds, it outperforms every other outdoor CPE device in its class.
- 5 Gbps ethernet LAN port with power-over-ethernet (POE) — Provides a high-speed gateway to indoor routers and other access points
- Broadest global band support — Built to operate on 18 different 5G bands and 24 LTE (Cat 22) bands
- Dual SIMs for multi-carrier flexibility and failover with auto-switching — Supports two carrier SIMs and auto-switching between carriers based on signal strength, data usage, service availability and other criteria. Multi-carrier firmware supports most major global carriers.
- Extreme reliability — IP67-rated durability for harsh environments and a wide range of operating temperatures
- Inseego Mobile app — User-friendly mobile app simplifies professional installation and device management. Intuitive step-by-step setup process includes a site survey to determine the optimal location and orientation. Also allows users to remotely configure device settings, manage connected devices, reboot and much more.
- Inseego Connect™ device management — Integrated software solution for a single device included, plus tiered upgrade options for advanced device management, monitoring, diagnostics and security for multiple devices from a single dashboard.
Enterprise software features for a multi-carrier 5G managed WAN
More than a 5G/LTE connectivity device, the FW2000e is a full-featured, future-proof solution for enterprise customers that includes ongoing device management and security feature updates. Please contact
The Inseego Wavemaker™ 5G outdoor CPE FW2000e has received regulatory certifications for use in
A broad portfolio of 5G FWA solutions
In addition to the FW2000e, the Inseego Wavemaker PRO portfolio includes the 5G outdoor CPE FW2010e (designed for mmWave spectrum), which is currently in field trials with multiple customers. The portfolio also includes two 5G indoor routers and a 5G industrial gateway. Please contact
Trusted and secure
Designed and developed in the
i Base version (free) enables a user to manage a single FW2000 device settings easily using the Inseego Mobile app or Web UI. For management of multiple devices, an Inseego Connect Standard or Inseego Connect Advanced subscription is required, providing advanced device management, provisioning, monitoring and diagnostics for multiple devices from a single dashboard.
ii Theoretical max download and upload speeds. Actual speeds experienced are dependent on carrier network and coverage.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210325005307/en/
Tel: +1 (619) 993-3058
Investor Relations contact:
Tel: +1 (212) 868-6760