Inseego Receives 2017 IoT Excellence Award
Skyus® DS 4G LTE Solution Honored for Excellence in Innovation
The 2017 IoT Evolution IoT Excellence Award honors innovative products that support the availability of information being deduced, inferred and directly gathered from sensors, systems and anything else that is supporting better business and personal decisions. Skyus DS was selected amongst a robust list of entrants because it is a scalable and feature-rich enterprise-grade 4G solution designed for use in harsh industrial environments across the globe such as the world’s largest Smart City IoT deployment and multi-site operations with SD-WAN deployments such as retailers.
“Skyus DS is the go-to workhorse for many IoT applications from connected infrastructure to SD-WAN enabled operations due to its modular design and proven reliability and we’re thrilled that it has been recognized by TMC for IoT Excellence in Innovation,” said
“It is my pleasure to recognize the Skyus DS enterprise-grade modem with an IoT Excellence Award for its excellence in innovation,” said
To learn more about Skyus DS and other IoT and Mobile solutions, visit: https://www.inseego.com/devices/.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road ShowManagement Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This release may contain forward-looking statements, which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended to date. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. A number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements contained herein. These factors include risks relating to technological changes, new product introductions, continued acceptance of
TMC media contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Inseego media contact:
Anette Gaven, +1 (619) 993-3058
Inseego investor relations contact: