Inseego Launches New 5G/LTE Compact Indoor CPE for Distributed Workforce, Branch Offices and Small Businesses
Wavemaker PRO FX2000e provides fast, flexible 5G broadband for a wide range of fixed wireless markets
Now certified for use in
North America, Europeand Australia
- Best-in-class RF performance, connectivity and security in a compact form factor
- Reliable, resilient fixed wireless broadband for branch offices and SMB locations
- Fast and secure home internet for remote enterprise workforce
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210331005341/en/
(C)2021. Inseego Corp. All rights reserved. Inseego Wavemaker PRO 5G indoor CPE FX2000e.
With gigabit-class 5G speeds, the FX2000e delivers fast, reliable connectivity almost anywhere, from restaurant and retail locations to branch offices and home offices. The Inseego Mobile app provides an intuitive UI and makes it easy for end users to self-install their devices. Using Inseego Connect cloud softwarei, IT managers can remotely configure and manage all devices in a highly scalable deployment.
“5G solutions provide a great choice for broadband access for businesses and consumers in their distributed offices and homes,” said
Flexible 5G connectivity
The FX2000e is certified to operate in a broad range of global 5G and 4G frequency bands. Designed as a powerful and cost-effective solution for last-mile internet access, it can bring high-speed broadband connectivity to users on leading 4G and 5G networks in global markets.
With its small form factor, the FX2000e can be deployed as the primary broadband solution for distributed retail locations, as an add-on WAN interface for SD WAN deployments, as an internet solution for small occupancy homes, or as a cable modem replacement for larger homes with mesh Wi-Fi systems and other connectivity needs.
Fast, flexible, reliable and secure
- Gigabit-class 5G and LTE speeds
- Robust connectivity with ethernet and Wi-Fi 6 for up to 32 devices
- Dual-SIM functionality for up to two carrier SIMs, with auto-switching between cellular networks and ethernet WAN
- Enterprise-grade security with OpenVPN, access control, end-to-end device security, threat identification, monitoring, threat alerts and other protectionsii
- Inseego Connect™ Advanced cloud management
- Continuous software updates, security and support
The Inseego Wavemaker™ PRO 5G indoor CPE FX2000e has received regulatory certifications for use in several regions worldwide, including
A broad portfolio of 5G FWA solutions for consumers and enterprise customers
In addition to the FX2000e, the Inseego Wavemaker PRO portfolio includes the 5G indoor CPE FG2000e, which is currently commercially available in several markets. The portfolio also includes two 5G outdoor CPEs and a 5G industrial gateway. Please contact
Trusted and secure
Designed and developed in the
i Base version (free) enables a user to manage a single FX2000e device settings easily using the Inseego Mobile app or Web UI. For management of multiple devices, an Inseego Connect Standard or Inseego Connect Advanced subscription is required, providing advanced device management, provisioning, monitoring, and diagnostics for multiple devices from a single dashboard.