- Dan MondorChairman of the Board and CEO
Dan Mondor was appointed CEO of Inseego Corp. in June 2017 and named Inseego’s Chairman and CEO in August 2018. Mr. Mondor has over 35 years of telecommunications and media technology experience with global Fortune 500 and privately held corporations. Mr. Mondor has received numerous industry awards for innovation and market impact and was named by ExecRank as a top Micro-Cap CEO for driving shareholder value.
Prior to joining Inseego, Mr. Mondor provided corporate strategy and M&A advisory services through his private consulting firm. Previously he was President and CEO of Spectralink Corporation, a private-equity owned global company that designs and manufactures mobile-workforce products for global enterprises, including Android powered WiFi smartphones. Mr. Mondor was President and CEO of Concurrent Corporation (Nasdaq: CCUR), a global company that designs and manufactures IP video delivery and real-time Linux software solutions for global service providers, military, aerospace, automotive and financial service industries. Previously, Mr. Mondor was President of Mitel Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Mitel Networks Corporation (Nasdaq: MITL), a global company that designs and manufactures business communications systems and mobile communications technology to serve the enterprise and wireless carrier markets. Prior to that, he held positions of increasing responsibility in general management, marketing, and sales during his 16 year career with Nortel Networks (NYSE: NT). At Nortel, Mr. Mondor was Vice President of Global Marketing of the Optical Internet business during a period of hyper-growth to become a $10B dominant market share leader. Mr. Mondor also served as VP and General Manager of several Nortel business units that designed and manufactured products for the global enterprise and service provider markets.
Mr. Mondor holds a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Ottawa, a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Manitoba, and executive education from the Cornell Graduate School of Management and Duke Fuqua School of Business.Chairman of the Board
- Dan Mondor
- Ashish SharmaPresident (drop IoT & Mobile Solutions)
Ashish Sharma is a technology industry senior executive with vast experience driving major innovation for IoT and mobile solutions and SaaS companies. With a diverse background in sales, marketing, strategy, product management and engineering, he brought numerous highly innovative products to market and helped build multi-billion dollar brands in the mobile industry for companies such as Qualcomm, Ericsson, Alvarion, FreeWave and Spectralink.
Prior to joining Inseego, Ashish was Chief Marketing Officer at Spectralink where he authored a new end-to-end mobility vision and strategy for the company for multiple enterprise segments. Prior to Spectralink, Ashish was Senior Vice President and General Manager for Graymatics, a cloud-based machine-learning SaaS company. At Graymatics, Ashish led sales and marketing efforts for the North America market and significantly grew the company’s large enterprise customer base. Before Graymatics, he was the Chief Marketing Officer at FreeWave, an IoT company focused on Oil & Gas, Utility and Defense Industries. Prior to FreeWave, Ashish was the Vice President of Marketing for Alvarion where he played a prominent role in building and growing the WiMAX industry into a multi-billion dollar market. Ashish also held multiple sales, marketing and engineering roles for Ericsson and Qualcomm and helped create the early market adoption of CDMA technology. He is a well-known industry expert in mobile and wireless system architectures.
Ashish holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from University of District of Columbia, a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from George Mason University and a Masters of Business Administration from the UCLA Anderson School of Management in Finance, Marketing and Strategy.
- Ashish Sharma
- Robert G. BarbieriInterim Chief Financial Officer
Robert G. Barbieri, has been a Partner with TechCXO Partner with TechCXO, LLC, a professional services firm that provides experienced, C-Suite professionals to deliver strategic and functional consulting services (“TechCXO”), since 2019. Immediately prior to that Mr. Barbieri led his own firm, CxO Advisory Services that provided similar strategic and functional consulting services.
Mr. Barbieri has more than 30 years of experience as a senior executive, strategic partner, management advisor, and board member. During his career, Mr. Barbieri has served in senior financial leadership positions with a number of companies, including CFO at ABILITY Network, Inc., a leading healthcare technology company; CFO at Converge One, a leader in telecommunication technology; EVP and CFO at TriZetto, a leading publicly traded healthcare IT company; CFO at Textura, a cloud collaboration company; Chief Financial & Performance Officer at Lawson Software, Inc., a publicly traded international technology, software and e-commerce solution company; CFO at Apogee Enterprises, a publicly traded global leader in glass and coatings technologies; and an executive with Air Products, a publicly traded global manufacturing and services company.
Mr. Barbieri is a Certified Management Accountant and holds both a B.S. in Business Administration and Accounting and an M.B.A. in Financial Management from Drexel University. Mr. Barbieri also received post graduate executive education from Harvard Business School, Stanford University, and The Wharton School.
- Robert G. Barbieri
- Douglas KahnEVP Operations and Customer SuccessInseego Corporation
Mr. Kahn brings more than 20 years of supply chain and operations management experience throughout the United States, Asia and Europe. Prior to joining Inseego, he was Vice President of Supply Chain at VISPERO, Inc., a global Vector Capital company.
During his tenure with VISPERO, Mr. Kahn restructured three private equity-owned global companies to optimize performance, efficiency and cost structure of their operations in the United States and Asia. Mr. Kahn was Executive Vice President in charge of global operations and customer support at California-based software and storage company Tintri Inc., where he managed rapid growth during the late-stage startup phase with teams in Europe, Asia and the United States. Previously he was Vice President of Global Purchasing and Vice President of Operations for TomTom International BV in the Netherlands where he led strategic sourcing, procurement, partner development and supplier contract negotiations across all business units.
Mr. Kahn has held several additional leadership roles in all major supply chain functions, including Vice President of Supply Chain and IT for Synaptics Inc. Earlier in his career, Mr. Kahn spent 17 years with Hewlett Packard in roles of increasing responsibility in Supply Chain Development and Operations.
Mr. Kahn earned a B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley, an M.S. in Geophysics and an M.B.A. in finance and statistics from the University of Chicago.
- Douglas Kahn
- Natacha PavanChief Human ResourcesNatacha Pavan, Chief Human Resources Officer, is responsible for the strategic leadership of global human resources, including initiatives in support Inseego’s expansion into new global markets. Additionally, Pavan spearheads all company programs that attract, retain, and develop talent and enable career growth. Most recently, as VP of Human Resources for ecoATM, she built a global HR organization from the ground up, driving a cultural transformation that vastly improved employee engagement and retention. Prior to ecoATM, Pavan served as Director of Human Resources at Outerwall (former parent company of ecoATM, Redbox, and Coinstar) where she played a vital role in the integration of acquired companies and overall company growth. Earlier, Pavan led a successful career at EMC Corporation, where she supported multiple businesses across the globe with a focus on integration of acquisitions, and organizational design and optimization. Pavan is a graduate of University of California, San Diego, and holds a Bachelor of Science, Communications and Public Relations from Pontificia Universidade Catolica, Porto Alegre RS Brazil.
- Natacha Pavan
- John WeldonSVP Enterprise SaaS SolutionsMr. Weldon brings 20 years of executive leadership experience in the asset management and tracking space to his role at Inseego as Senior Vice President Enterprise SaaS Solutions. Prior to joining the Inseego executive team, Mr. Weldon drove the global expansion and product strategy for Verizon’s connected vehicle and workforce management software operations. He directed the consolidation of Verizon’s numerous global legacy companies and acquisitions to create a unified Verizon Connect strategy.
Prior to Verizon, Mr. Weldon was Vice President of Product Strategy at Telogis, a leading cloud telematics enterprise SaaS company. At Telogis, he spearheaded deployments into accounts that included Fortune 500 companies and major automotive OEMs. He played an integral role in the sale of Telogis to Verizon, resulting in his move to the telecommunications giant.
Mr. Weldon has held several additional leadership roles in the cloud asset tracking and management space, including leading an influential telematics consulting firm where he devised market differentiation strategies for industry leaders and private equity firms around the world. Prior to that, he made a significant impact on multiple divisions of Comtech – a global provider of mobile satellite tracking solutions. Having driven numerous account wins with Fortune 1000 clients like Microsoft, Boeing, Sprint and ADP, Mr. Weldon also led the turn-around of the Comtech Tolt organization with a portfolio strategy focused on solutions for the transportation, warehouse, healthcare and location services vertical markets.
Mr. Weldon holds a Master of Business degree from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from Pepperdine University.
- John Weldon
- Dan PickerChief Technology Officer, IoT & Mobile Solutions
Dan Picker is an industry veteran with more than 30 years of experience in developing and deploying wireless infrastructure, software, medical devices, applications, and mobile devices, including strategic planning and global platform management for companies like Nokia and PureWave Networks.
Before joining Inseego, he served as an advisor and board member for many companies, guiding the wireless enablement of medical devices and other products that now benefit from 4G and 5G connectivity. As CTO of PureWave Networks he helped pioneer the world’s first high-performance 4G small cell base stations for both terrestrial and aeronautical applications. He provided strategic direction for product roadmaps and cost reduction programs while leading digital and RF hardware, software, firmware, mechanical, industrial design, antenna development, integration, and test for the company’s infrastructure equipment. He also served for two years as the Chair of the International Wireless Consortium (IWPC) Small Cell Working Group, a team comprised of over 120 of the world’s top operators and OEMs.
During his 12-year tenure at Nokia, he rose through the ranks to become the Head of Wireless Platforms, CDMA Operations, with global responsibility for CDMA platform software, hardware and ASIC development.
He holds Ph.D. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering (Communication Theory and Systems) from UCSD, and a B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from UCSB. He also holds over 20 wireless technology patents and publications.
- Dan Picker
- Adam GouldSVP of Product Management
Adam Gould brings over 30 years’ experience in multiple aspects of the international telecom industry. In addition to holding over a dozen patents in a variety of telecom areas from both large corporations and startups, Mr. Gould has held leadership roles in the areas of product management, engineering and as Board Director.
Prior to joining Inseego, Mr. Gould served as CEO of QuantalRF, where he steered the company’s strategy for its patented low-power, high-sensitivity RF technology. Before QuantalRF, Mr. Gould spearheaded the IoT strategy for Arm, as VP, Strategy. He also served as CEO of Sensinode, which was later acquired by Arm, where he provided a cloud-to-device solution for wireless sensor networks for use in building automation, asset management, advanced metering and other applications. Mr. Gould previously held senior roles at NextWave Broadband and Motorola, and served as Chief Technology Officer for the CDMA Business Unit at Nokia for 13 years.
Mr. Gould holds a BS in electrical engineering from MIT and an MS in electrical and computer engineering from Drexel University.
- Adam Gould
- Rick CarpenterSVP of EngineeringRick Carpenter, SVP of Engineering, leads all areas of the global IoT & Mobile device development organization. He brings a wealth of experience leading global engineering teams in the development of wireless hardware and software products. Before joining Inseego, Carpenter held multiple leadership roles including General Manager and Head of Engineering at Capsule Technologies (formerly Qualcomm Life), where he led the development of platforms and solutions for the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT) and Qualcomm’s 2net platform. Prior to Capsule Technologies, Carpenter served as SVP of Engineering at Smith Micro, where he led global engineering and quality assurance teams responsible for developing wireless connectivity, voice messaging, and other software products for wireless operators. Previously, Carpenter held leadership roles at companies in the mobile broadband space, including Nextwave Wireless, Sierra Wireless, DENSO, and Motorola. Carpenter received his bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Texas Permian Basin and completed graduate studies in computer science at the University of Texas Arlington.
- Rick Carpenter
- Kurt ScheuermanSVP and General CounselKurt Scheuerman is appointed SVP and General Counsel, leading Inseego’s global legal organization for corporate governance and SEC reporting. He serves as key legal advisor on all major business transactions including contracts, IP, and licensing. Scheuerman will play a key role in protecting the Company’s intellectual property (IP) assets, maintaining its robust collection of 5G IP, and guarding against infringement/theft. Scheuerman joined Inseego after a successful career at Lantronix, Inc. (a publicly traded IoT networking company), where he served as VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary and advised on a broad range of legal matters including employment law, contracts, securities regulation, risk management and insurance, litigation, corporate communications and compliance. Prior to Lantronix, Scheuerman served as VP, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at DDi Corp., (a publicly traded manufacturing company), where he negotiated and managed the sale of the business to ViaSystems, in addition to advising the board of directors and senior management on transactions, labor and employment affairs, securities regulation, risk management and insurance, litigation, and compliance. Before joining DDi, Kurt was a corporate lawyer in private practice for 10 years. Scheuerman graduated with honors from the University of Oregon School of Law. He is also a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley with a Bachelor of Arts.
- Kurt Scheuerman
- Simon RayneSVP and Managing Director, UK, EMEA and APAC
Mr. Rayne joins Inseego from Spectralink, where he served as Managing Director for the UK, EMEA and APAC regions. Under his leadership, he architected Spectralink’s global channel sales strategy which included strategic alliances and OEM relationships with Cisco and Microsoft and established new reseller and distribution agreements with Dimension Data, BT Global, Orange Business Services, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and Telefonica.
Prior to Spectralink, Mr. Rayne served as General Manager for Microsoft Devices and Services for consumer and enterprise in the UK with responsibility for the Microsoft Cloud, Office and Skype divisions. He led the integration of Nokia’s sales, marketing and services operations in the UK and Ireland into the Microsoft organization. Mr. Rayne was the architect of Microsoft’s market leading solution-sale initiative, “One Microsoft,” comprised of devices and cloud services.
Prior to joining Microsoft, he led Sony Ericsson Mobile sales in Europe for consumer and retail markets, creating a step-change in sales execution. Previously he held sales leadership roles with a number of global companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, Coca-Cola, and Bass Brewing Company.
Mr. Rayne holds a B.A. (Honors) from Lancaster University and executive education accreditations from the University of Middlesex and Franklin Covey.
- Simon Rayne
- Mark FrischEVP Americas Sales
Mark Frisch brings more than 20 years of senior sales leadership and strategic business development excellence in wireless network technology and has built and led sales organizations for multi-billion dollar service provider accounts. Throughout his career Mark has held numerous positions as the most senior sales executive with leading wireless technology manufacturers responsible for tier one mobile network operators (MNOs) and global strategic partners. Before joining Inseego, Mark was Vice President Business Development and Strategy Planning at Ericsson where he was instrumental in the market development and growth of Ericsson’s wireless in-building, LTE, 5G and IoT offerings. During his tenure at Ericsson, Mark held several other leadership roles in sales, business development and strategy, including Vice President of Sales for Verizon and Sprint accounts.
Mark also held senior executive sales and strategy roles at Nortel Networks, including Vice President Global LTE Strategy and Business Development and Vice President of Major Accounts for Verizon Wireless, managing over 100 sales and support staff. Throughout his career, Mark and his teams have been honored with awards numerous times for consistent high performance, dedication and outstanding achievement. Prior to Nortel, his roles included corporate development at COMSAT and as a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting Group in Washington, D.C.
Mark holds a Master of Business Administration from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Lehigh University.
- Mark Frisch