- Dan MondorChairman of the Board and CEO
Dan Mondor was appointed CEO of Inseego Corp. in June 2017 and named Inseego’s Chairman and CEO in August 2018. Mr. Mondor has over 35 years of telecommunications and media technology experience with global Fortune 500 and privately held corporations. Mr. Mondor has received numerous industry awards for innovation and market impact and was named by ExecRank as a top Micro-Cap CEO for driving shareholder value.
Prior to joining Inseego, Mr. Mondor provided corporate strategy and M&A advisory services through his private consulting firm. Previously he was President and CEO of Spectralink Corporation, a private-equity owned global company that designs and manufactures mobile-workforce products for global enterprises, including Android powered WiFi smartphones. Mr. Mondor was President and CEO of Concurrent Corporation (Nasdaq: CCUR), a global company that designs and manufactures IP video delivery and real-time Linux software solutions for global service providers, military, aerospace, automotive and financial service industries. Previously, Mr. Mondor was President of Mitel Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of Mitel Networks Corporation (Nasdaq: MITL), a global company that designs and manufactures business communications systems and mobile communications technology to serve the enterprise and wireless carrier markets. Prior to that, he held positions of increasing responsibility in general management, marketing, and sales during his 16 year career with Nortel Networks (NYSE: NT). At Nortel, Mr. Mondor was Vice President of Global Marketing of the Optical Internet business during a period of hyper-growth to become a $10B dominant market share leader. Mr. Mondor also served as VP and General Manager of several Nortel business units that designed and manufactured products for the global enterprise and service provider markets.
Mr. Mondor holds a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Ottawa, a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Manitoba, and executive education from the Cornell Graduate School of Management and Duke Fuqua School of Business.Chairman of the Board
- Dan Mondor
- Stephen SmithEVP and Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Smith previously served as a financial consultant serving multiple software-as-a-service, medical technology and technology device businesses, and served as interim Chief Financial Officer of TetraVue Inc., a developer of high definition 4D LIDAR technology, since February 2017. From 2012 to 2016, Mr. Smith served as Chief Financial Officer and Head of Operations for Micropower Technologies, a private equity-backed business engaged in the development and sale of platforms enabling extreme low-power wireless video surveillance systems. From 2005 to 2012, Mr. Smith ran his own consulting business and also served as President of XiTron Technologies, a development stage biotech firm that was sold to ImpediMed Ltd, a publicly-traded medical device company, in 2007. From 1999 to 2005, Mr. Smith served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, a publicly-traded semiconductor company that designs network and embedded power architecture, optical transport and storage solutions. Mr. Smith also serves as a director of Niels Brock/CIBU, a Denmark-based International Business University. Mr. Smith holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Arizona State University.
- Stephen Smith
- Ashish SharmaChief Marketing Officer and EVP of IoT & Mobile Solutions
Ashish Sharma is a technology industry senior executive with vast experience driving major innovation for IoT and mobile solutions and SaaS companies. With a diverse background in sales, marketing, strategy, product management and engineering, he brought numerous highly innovative products to market and helped build multi-billion dollar brands in the mobile industry for companies such as Qualcomm, Ericsson, Alvarion, FreeWave and Spectralink.
Prior to joining Inseego, Ashish was Chief Marketing Officer at Spectralink where he authored a new end-to-end mobility vision and strategy for the company for multiple enterprise segments. Prior to Spectralink, Ashish was Senior Vice President and General Manager for Graymatics, a cloud-based machine-learning SaaS company. At Graymatics, Ashish led sales and marketing efforts for the North America market and significantly grew the company’s large enterprise customer base. Before Graymatics, he was the Chief Marketing Officer at FreeWave, an IoT company focused on Oil & Gas, Utility and Defense Industries. Prior to FreeWave, Ashish was the Vice President of Marketing for Alvarion where he played a prominent role in building and growing the WiMAX industry into a multi-billion dollar market. Ashish also held multiple sales, marketing and engineering roles for Ericsson and Qualcomm and helped create the early market adoption of CDMA technology. He is a well-known industry expert in mobile and wireless system architectures.
Ashish holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from University of District of Columbia, a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from George Mason University and a Masters of Business Administration from the UCLA Anderson School of Management in Finance, Marketing and Strategy.
- Ashish Sharma
- Douglas KahnEVP, Operations and Customer SuccessInseego Corporation
Mr. Kahn brings more than 20 years of supply chain and operations management experience throughout the United States, Asia and Europe. Prior to joining Inseego, he was Vice President of Supply Chain at VISPERO, Inc., a global Vector Capital company.
During his tenure with VISPERO, Mr. Kahn restructured three private equity-owned global companies to optimize performance, efficiency and cost structure of their operations in the United States and Asia. Mr. Kahn was Executive Vice President in charge of global operations and customer support at California-based software and storage company Tintri Inc., where he managed rapid growth during the late-stage startup phase with teams in Europe, Asia and the United States. Previously he was Vice President of Global Purchasing and Vice President of Operations for TomTom International BV in the Netherlands where he led strategic sourcing, procurement, partner development and supplier contract negotiations across all business units.
Mr. Kahn has held several additional leadership roles in all major supply chain functions, including Vice President of Supply Chain and IT for Synaptics Inc. Earlier in his career, Mr. Kahn spent 17 years with Hewlett Packard in roles of increasing responsibility in Supply Chain Development and Operations.
Mr. Kahn earned a B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley, an M.S. in Geophysics and an M.B.A. in finance and statistics from the University of Chicago.
- Douglas Kahn
- John WeldonSVP, Enterprise SaaS SolutionsMr. Weldon brings 20 years of executive leadership experience in the asset management and tracking space to his role at Inseego as Senior Vice President Enterprise SaaS Solutions. Prior to joining the Inseego executive team, Mr. Weldon drove the global expansion and product strategy for Verizon’s connected vehicle and workforce management software operations. He directed the consolidation of Verizon’s numerous global legacy companies and acquisitions to create a unified Verizon Connect strategy.
Prior to Verizon, Mr. Weldon was Vice President of Product Strategy at Telogis, a leading cloud telematics enterprise SaaS company. At Telogis, he spearheaded deployments into accounts that included Fortune 500 companies and major automotive OEMs. He played an integral role in the sale of Telogis to Verizon, resulting in his move to the telecommunications giant.
Mr. Weldon has held several additional leadership roles in the cloud asset tracking and management space, including leading an influential telematics consulting firm where he devised market differentiation strategies for industry leaders and private equity firms around the world. Prior to that, he made a significant impact on multiple divisions of Comtech – a global provider of mobile satellite tracking solutions. Having driven numerous account wins with Fortune 1000 clients like Microsoft, Boeing, Sprint and ADP, Mr. Weldon also led the turn-around of the Comtech Tolt organization with a portfolio strategy focused on solutions for the transportation, warehouse, healthcare and location services vertical markets.
Mr. Weldon holds a Master of Business degree from the University of Southern California and a Bachelor of Science degree in Management from Pepperdine University.
- John Weldon
- Mark FrischSVP, Service Provider Sales AmericasMark Frisch brings more than 20 years of senior sales leadership and strategic business development excellence in wireless network technology and has built and led sales organizations for multi-billion dollar service provider accounts. Throughout his career Mark has held numerous positions as the most senior sales executive with leading wireless technology manufacturers responsible for tier one mobile network operators (MNOs) and global strategic partners. Before joining Inseego, Mark was Vice President Business Development and Strategy Planning at Ericsson where he was instrumental in the market development and growth of Ericsson’s wireless in-building, LTE, 5G and IoT offerings. During his tenure at Ericsson, Mark held several other leadership roles in sales, business development and strategy, including Vice President of Sales for Verizon and Sprint accounts.
Mark also held senior executive sales and strategy roles at Nortel Networks, including Vice President Global LTE Strategy and Business Development and Vice President of Major Accounts for Verizon Wireless, managing over 100 sales and support staff. Throughout his career, Mark and his teams have been honored with awards numerous times for consistent high performance, dedication and outstanding achievement. Prior to Nortel, his roles included corporate development at COMSAT and as a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting Group in Washington, D.C.
Mark holds a Master of Business Administration from the Fuqua School of Business at Duke University and a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Lehigh University.
- Mark Frisch
- Rick HarrisSVP, Enterprise Sales Americas
Rick Harris comes to Inseego with over 20 years of consistent success leading enterprise sales organizations through turnarounds and growth for public and private enterprise companies. Prior to joining Inseego, Mr. Harris held executive sales leadership roles at Fortune 500 companies including Verisign-Symantec, Arsenal-IBM and Nortel Networks each focusing on executing turnaround strategies and growing enterprise customer base. Most recently, Mr. Harris was sales vice president for QuestSoftware, a privately-held global system management and security software provider. In that role, he was responsible for the establishment and growth of the company’s Quest-One IdentitySaaS enterprise sales team. Previously, Mr. Harris was EVP sales at ICSynergy, directing sales and business development to Fortune 2000 accounts including Dell, Oracle, IBM, Sun and Novell.
Mr. Harris holds an associate degree in Electrical Engineering from the University College of British Columbia and is a graduate of the Southern Methodist University management program. Mr. Harris successfully participated in numerous leadership programs and is certified in Strategic Negotiations and Change Management by the Harvard School of Business.
- Rick Harris
- Simon RayneSVP and Managing Director, UK, EMEA and APACMr. Rayne joins Inseego from Spectralink, where he served as Managing Director for the UK, EMEA and APAC regions. Under his leadership, he architected Spectralink’s global channel sales strategy which included strategic alliances and OEM relationships with Cisco and Microsoft and established new reseller and distribution agreements with Dimension Data, BT Global, Orange Business Services, Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and Telefonica.
Prior to Spectralink, Mr. Rayne served as General Manager for Microsoft Devices and Services for consumer and enterprise in the UK with responsibility for the Microsoft Cloud, Office and Skype divisions. He led the integration of Nokia’s sales, marketing and services operations in the UK and Ireland into the Microsoft organization. Mr. Rayne was the architect of Microsoft’s market leading solution-sale initiative, “One Microsoft,” comprised of devices and cloud services.
Prior to joining Microsoft, he led Sony Ericsson Mobile sales in Europe for consumer and retail markets, creating a step-change in sales execution. Previously he held sales leadership roles with a number of global companies, including GlaxoSmithKline, Coca-Cola, and Bass Brewing Company.
Mr. Rayne holds a B.A. (Honors) from Lancaster University and executive education accreditations from the University of Middlesex and Franklin Covey.
- Simon Rayne
- Dennis CalderonCorporate Secretary and Vice President Legal AffairsDennis Calderon is responsible for overseeing Inseego’s commercial legal, litigation, intellectual property, corporate compliance and other general legal functions. Mr. Calderon began working with Inseego in June 2013. Prior to joining the company, Mr. Calderon was a partner in Venture Counsel Group, LLP, a boutique corporate law firm serving Southern California technology companies. Mr. Calderon received his J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law and a B.S. in Business from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
- Dennis Calderon